This is an terrible physical facility. Creepy, run down, poorly laid out, even scary. We checked out after one night. The only saving grace is the staff was so nice, hard working and generous. The front desk clerks and the manager were great, very welcoming. The breakfast room was too small for the number of guests. What I recall most were the staff memebers in charge of the breakfast room. I've never seen hotel staff hustle so much for so little, I think we were the only ones to leave a tip. They broke their backs keeping that little room clean and making sure the guests had everything the needed and wanted. The owners should keep the staff, tear the place down and build a new hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Portland Nw Hotel Portland
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Portland Nw Hotel
- La Quinta Portland
- Portland La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property is located just 2 miles north of Downtown Portland, in NW Portland. We are 100% non-smoking and are pet friendly. Our hotel is directly on the Tri-Met bus line with nonstop service to Downtown Max (light rail). We are the only property in the Downtown area to offer free parking as well as a 24-hour indoor heated pool and spa, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and complimentary high-speed wireless internet. We are also within a one mile radius of a variety of restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland NW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.