“I love Italian food” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Romano's Macaroni Grill
300 SW Yamhill St, Portland, OR 97204-2425 (Downtown)
503-546-3040
Neighborhood: Downtown
La Grande, Oregon
“I love Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love this place I always went in and sat by the fire. I never felt odd going in alone. The food was always good weather it was lunch of happy hour or dinner. They tea is good and always full and they are happy to give you a to go cup. I will say I was very disappointed when they changed their soups.

Visited December 2011

Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Great location, very clean restaurant, ideal for happy hour.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Went to Romanos for their happy hot as I always try to find a good value. The Tap beer and house wine were $3 along with a happy hour menu that included $5 pizzas. The pour on the wine was very generous and the pizza was excellent, thin crust style. I had the margarita pizza which was very tasty. I think it was around a 12 inch or a little larger. The bartender was very accommodating and friendly. Overall a good experience and would return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Central Oregon
“Good Place to Meet Family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

We called our son and family to meet us for dinner in Portland. Since we are from out of town he picked a place he was hoping we could find! We did and enjoyed noodles, pizza and other special dishes. Was a fun time with family and a very nice restaurant! Service was great and the food superb!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington State
“Menu seemed a little sparse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

The food was very good, but I remember a little more variety to the menu.

Visited May 2012
Grants Pass, Oregon
“It was alright...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was here last Friday afternoon, approximately 1pm. I had been walking all over the Pearl District shopping. I happened upon Macaroni Grill and was ready to stop and sit down. I was greeted immediately. Since it was just me, she seated me at the bar. The server that helped me was very helpful when I had a question about the menu. She was always kind. However.... I think when I showed up they were very busy with other chores and not attentive to customers. My server got my drink quickly and took my order when I was ready. The food also came pretty quickly, however, she walked away and I didn't have any silverware. There were two other staffers at the other end of the bar. One of them looked right at me. I waved my hand to indicate I needed assistance. She turned around and walked away. After a few minutes I got up and took the silverware and napkin from a set table that was vacant. My server seemed very pre-occupied and busy. I ordered the meatball sliders. I got 3 very small sandwiches and probably the smallest side ceaser salad I have ever seen. The food tasted good and was presented well. For the money I paid, I feel I would have been more satisfied to go to the Chipotle across the street.

• Visited May 2012