“Good Family Food” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Romano's Macaroni Grill
300 SW Yamhill St, Portland, OR 97204-2425 (Downtown)
503-546-3040
Neighborhood: Downtown
Seattle, WA
“Good Family Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

We loved the portion sizes - HUGE. The appetizers were so yummy! The waiter was super nice, and patient with my elderly mother. The kids love drawing on the table. Although it was a Saturday night, and they were crowded, we were seated at a large comfy table within 15 minutes. Love this restaurant.

Visited November 2011

Oregon City, Oregon
“good food preparation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I've gone to this restaurant 4 times and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is prepared beautifully. I've had the pasta, a shrimp dish and a couple of main dish salads. All very very good! I believe it's a notch above the Olive Garden. You should be very happy with your meal.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Camas
“Good but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I had the Chicken Marsala - very good, especially the reduction Sauce. Came with about 1/2 cup of pasta. Want vegetable with your chicken? that's extra. salad, extra.
Had a good Malbac wine with our meal.
Service was good, not outstanding. all in all, I would return for a business lunch....not a family dinner

• Visited February 2012
Southern Oregon Coast
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

With so many so-so reviews and the fact that it's chain I wasn't expecting much. But my friends like it and we had a great meal. My chicken and vegetables were flavorful and I had an excellent Malbec. It was super crowded but the service was attentive and friendly. I'd go again.

• Visited October 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“OK visit ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

We went here recently as walking around Portland on a Sunday, we could not find many options in this part of town to eat at all. Nice atmosphere in the restaurant, but the service was really slow. Once we ordered our drinks, they took about 20 minutes to arrive (and it was not busy). The food was OK; standard italian chain restaurant flare. Total bill for dinner and 1 drink each for two people was just under $40. Overall, it was OK but would not go back if I was in Portland again.

• Visited August 2011