“Great coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #496 of 3,629 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The coffee is very good and the staff is friendly . The lines are not too bad and it moves quickly. I got iced coffee which was good and not too watery with the ice cubes. The pastry looked ok.

Visited August 2014

Grenoble
“Charming coffee place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The quality of the coffee is the best, and the place is great to sit and watch people. Wifi and coffee with great deserts.

Visited May 2014
Hawaii
“The coffee shop for vegans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

First, this review is for the NW Couch Street location but I did not have that option from TA. I have found the following review to apply to other locations that I have visited in the past.

We always enjoy Peet's when we visit Portland. We have uniformly found friendly staff, fine service, a pleasant atmosphere, and delicious coffee. In my experience, Portland is the most vegan-friendly city I have visited, but that does not include the coffee shops. Peet's, however, always has a large selection of vegan baked goods. If we want food with our coffee, and the pastry counter at Peet's usually makes me say 'yes' even if I am not hungry, then Peet's is the place for us.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was new to the area and looking for a place to chill and get online for a while one cold afternoon. I was greeted immediately by Nick, who whipped me up a nice warm drink and got me settled with a wifi passcode. Will return for the friendly customer service and cozy but spacious atmosphere!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best place to get a good cup of coffee or buy some and take it home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Have been buying Peet's coffee for years never had a bad cup. When not near a Peet's I order on line and have always been happy with the service.

Visited September 2012