“Bravo to Toro Bravo” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Medford, Oregon
“Bravo to Toro Bravo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Waited about 90 minutes for a table and boy was it worth it. The hostess said it would be that long and said she would call my cell when our table was ready. Worked out great so we could check out local bars and have some fun while we waited. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgable. He helped us pick out a great local wine. I would highly recommend getting the seared cauliflower, the brussel sprouts, and the shrimp. Try allot and share with your group - FUN PLACE. We are visiting Portland but I will definitely get back to Toro Bravo on my next visit to this wonderful city.

Visited November 2013

Bend, Oregon
“Expected more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Expensive. Small portions. Atmosphere nice, but loud. Food decent. I expected better based on reviews.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Good tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Definitely the place to go if you're craving tapas, with a fun, energetic atmosphere. Great for a group night out. I especially liked the squid ink pasta. This restaurant is always on everyone's list of Portland top restaurants.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shelton, Washington, USA
“Excellent Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

So glad that we found this tapas bar on a recent visit to Portland. Ordered the chef's choice tapas selection and it was wonderful. They certainly don't disappoint. The wine selection was excellent. An all-round lovely evening!

Visited September 2013
Portland, OR
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is one of my two favorite restaurants in Portland, OR. Go early or you may have to wait to get seated. And it can get noisy. Nevertheless, I love this place. The tapas are interesting and delicious, and I love all the variety. Even if you don't like prunes, try the French kisses. They are to die for!!! But all the tapas are good--I've never been disappointed!

• Visited April 2013