“I LOVED IT!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Living Room Theater

Living Room Theater
341 S.W. 10th Ave., Portland, OR (Downtown)
971-222-2010
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 262 Attractions in Portland
Type: Dinner Theaters, Theaters & Stadiums
More attraction details
Owner description: A combination movie theater and restaurant.
Los Angeles, California
96 attraction reviews
“I LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I LOVE THIS PLACE! They don't have anything like this in LA where I live so this experience was awesome! I love indie films. I love eating. And I love drinking wine. So all 3 combos makes it a perfect night! My bf and I watched Little White Lies. We got there a bit early so we had drinks at the bar and ordered the sweet potato fries. By the time the movie started, we were full so we didn't get to order more food. But there were these blocks where we are able to rest our feet. We were both so comfortable! I def want to come back again whenever I'm in Portland.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great place. Nice bartenders. Wish they had IMAX.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Seats are comfortable, the drinks are fairly well priced. The tickets cost the same as a ticket at my local theater. Wish they had IMAX though. Larger screens would make it an outstanding place.

Visited September 2012
6 attraction reviews
“A different movie experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I enjoy going to the Living Room Theater for the variety of movies and the atmosphere. The food and drinks are good as well. It's much more than the typical movie theater. From the seating to the quality of movies, I always enjoy myself there.

Visited February 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great movies with food and drink delivered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Appealing to movie buffs, the theater runs an eclectic mix of carefully selected "off broadway", independent and foreign movies. Coupled with reserved seats, a full bar, and food, this is one of Portland's treasures for a relaxing evening out.

Visited September 2012
15 attraction reviews
“Overpriced theatre with not so great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The theatre is just so so, you go for the drinks and food and they are terrible. Takes them forever to get things out to you and when they do you will be greatly disappointed in the quality and serving size. Skip this one!

Visited July 2012

Been to Living Room Theater? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Living Room Theater, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.