“Really fun evening and priced right” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #175 of 586 things to do in Portland
Lawrence, Kansas
19 attraction reviews
“Really fun evening and priced right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife and I took our son and his wife to this comedy club while visiting them in downtown Portland. Neat little club that (at least the night we went) had a really funny headliner. If you go to eat and drink, I think the service is pretty slow, but we ate before we went so didn't effect us. And $15 a piece for live comedy is a pretty good value.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Great date!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great laughs from beginning to end, the only negative is order a couple drinks at a time, as the wait staff get slammed and your lucky if you are seen again before your bill.

Ridgefield, Washington, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Great Evening of Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

It has been many years since I went to Harvey's Comedy club. I just recently went for a girls night out and it was a blast!!! The inside is totally different then what I remembered and it was so nice inside. The bar area is separate from the show area. It was a nice size room, floor layout was great, décor was new which made it more intimate setting like you were in someone's very large living room. The drinks are pricey but we just bought bottles of wine, yes I said bottles!! We had appetizers which were good but nothing outstanding. The only complaint is the service was slow and not attentive to our needs. We bought a Groupon for this evening which was a great price, tickets were at the entrance waiting for us, we walked right in and a table close to the front was reserved for us. There were three comics and they were all different and really good. I would definitely go back for a evening of laughs.

Visited May 2014
Vancouver
9 attraction reviews
“Great night out...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was my second visit on a Friday night 10pm show, the comedians are top rate and provided excellent entertainment. The food is good and the drinks well made... I would recommend that you select your food and beverages as quickly as possible and get the order in. Harvey's gets very busy!

Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Lots of Fun but Beware”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We paid $15 each for out tickets to a 10pm show and when 2 of the 3 of us ordered a drink our waiter told us there was a 2 item per person minimum-- which surprised us--and was a bit annoying as we'd just had a huge dinner with drinks. The show was very entertaining with the comedians getting better as the night went on. As we were leaving after the show, we noticed a sign that said "Promotional tickets require 2 item minimum." Really?! I guess our waiter noticed my Canada hoody and decided to pull a fast one! Not impressed with that part.

Visited April 2014