“Nice place to getaway for the week” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 190 Activities in Portland
Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Sports
6 attraction reviews
“Nice place to getaway for the week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is a good place to learn! Green Runs are wide and not too much people on the slopes. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only downfall is that it opens at 3p on weekdays. No shuttle service to/from skibowl east to west on the weekdays.

Visited March 2014

Chico, California
3 attraction reviews
“Very relaxed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Spring Break skiing.....nice to have it a week before Oregon's break, the place was empty. Made tracks in the snow even at closing. Runs for all abilities. Nice employees and ski instructors,

Visited March 2014
“Cheap Business Model”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Had to wait 2.5 hours for one rental ski/boot! Lodge is tiny! Bathroom worst than truck stop. Bratwurst smallest dog I have ever seen. I was told by manager (I think) they don't give out cups of water because they sell their cups and that is the "way the do business.". I thought it was about customer service but apparently NOT at Skibowl! It's about counting pennies and squeezing money out of their customers. Save yourself the headache and go down the road! Timberline is awesome! Heard Meadows is cool too. Should've listened to coworkers about Skibowl!

Visited February 2014
USA
180 attraction reviews
“Just for kids”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend and stayed only 30 mins it was a waste of money. The zip line only goes back and forth on one little line and is $20 extra. I don't even think I would bother taking kids here.

Visited August 2013
Pompano Beach, FL
50 attraction reviews
“Alpine Slide is Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Even though there are many things to do here for all ages, there is just a few things per age group. The zip line is short, and I wouldn't spend $20 on it. We spent our first hour on the chair lift...it started to rain lightly, so they closed the alpine slide, then dried it, my kids went up and down and after fifty minutes used up on a two hour pass, they had done nothing. I talked to the people where we bought tickets and they extended us another hour. First-aid guy was very good at bandaging up my son's track rash from crashing early on the course. Seven days later, and he is still in paid. Nasty!

Visited August 2013