“Cheap Business Model” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 586 things to do in Portland
“Cheap Business Model”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Had to wait 2.5 hours for one rental ski/boot! Lodge is tiny! Bathroom worst than truck stop. Bratwurst smallest dog I have ever seen. I was told by manager (I think) they don't give out cups of water because they sell their cups and that is the "way the do business.". I thought it was about customer service but apparently NOT at Skibowl! It's about counting pennies and squeezing money out of their customers. Save yourself the headache and go down the road! Timberline is awesome! Heard Meadows is cool too. Should've listened to coworkers about Skibowl!

Visited February 2014

USA
203 attraction reviews
“Just for kids”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend and stayed only 30 mins it was a waste of money. The zip line only goes back and forth on one little line and is $20 extra. I don't even think I would bother taking kids here.

Visited August 2013
Pompano Beach, FL
49 attraction reviews
“Alpine Slide is Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Even though there are many things to do here for all ages, there is just a few things per age group. The zip line is short, and I wouldn't spend $20 on it. We spent our first hour on the chair lift...it started to rain lightly, so they closed the alpine slide, then dried it, my kids went up and down and after fifty minutes used up on a two hour pass, they had done nothing. I talked to the people where we bought tickets and they extended us another hour. First-aid guy was very good at bandaging up my son's track rash from crashing early on the course. Seven days later, and he is still in paid. Nasty!

Visited August 2013
Cockeysville, Maryland
“mountain biking- fast ride down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My son had a great time taking the lift up the mountain, riding a bike down. Well outfitted with protective gear for rent, so mom was happy. We dropped him off for a great hike 10 min away to Mirror Lake in the area surrounding Mt. Hood.

Visited July 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
11 attraction reviews
“Do the Alpine Slide @ Ski Bowl West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Second trip to the adventure park. The first trip we had a half day pass for most attractions. The activities @ ski bowl east are poorly organized and staff inexperienced or not trained correctly, the alpine slide is the flip side, we wished we would have done that first because it was awesome. So second time up we did all. Day pass to the slide and everyone was happy to do that all day. I heard people saying that the attractions at ski bowl east were not that good and the zip lines and add ons were overly expensive for what you get so I guess it was not just us feeling that way.

Visited July 2013