“So hipster” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BridgePort BrewPub & Bakery

BridgePort BrewPub & Bakery
1313 NW Marshall St, Portland, OR 97209 (Pearl)
(503) 241-3612
Neighborhood: Pearl
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“So hipster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a bgreat place to visit more than once ifyou are a beer lover. I am not. But being a first time visitor, I had to tick it off the list. I loved the place and liked one summer ale beer. The food was very good. Plenty of veg selections and the atmosphere was electric. There is a big educational element as well since they give all the information .

We ordered a sampler which had small shot glasses of beer and that would be egreat idea if one of you has to drive back. Mayvisit again for the experience .and atmospshere. Not a place you would want to visit with children although there were a few families with children well below drinking age.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

portland
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I were taking a drive exploring the streets of Portland. It's fun looking at all bridges and beautiful buildings. Lots of people were out walking around, looking in the shops and eating at the many little restaurants. Since it was a beautiful day alot of people were enjoying their food outside. We decided to try the Bridgeport Brew Pub and found a table in their outside seating area.
The waitress came right over. She had a big smile and was very friendly. The service was fantastic.
We decided to share a pulled pork sandwich. It was delicious.It had homemade bbq sauce on it that was made with one of their own brews in it. It was topped with coleslaw and served on one of their homemade super yummy rolls. The sandwich was served with a small side of macaroni salad and a black eyed pea salad. Both were really good .It was a wonderful lunch on a beautiful Portland day.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Still very good on our second visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Three of us visited Bridgeport Brew Pub in the early afternoon on a Saturday. It was very busy, but we still got seated right away in the upstairs section. I think there was a wedding rehearsal lunch going on, so it was very busy and noisy for that time of day, compared to our earlier experience.

My wife and I are not too knowledgeable on their beer, so we split a sampler tray of 8 beers, which is a great way to find out what you like and don't like. Our son ordered the Hop Czar that he prefers (higher IBUs). Our burgers (one Bridgeport and one Brick) were very good; we finished them to the last bite. The only negative was that my wife specifically asked the waitress for tomato on her burger, but it was delivered without. I later brought it to the attention of the waitress (it took a while to find her). She brought a plate with three slices of tomato, which were fresh and good. Our son's spicy grilled chicken sandwich was to his liking, although I think he wanted even more spiciness.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Great beer and food for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved sitting on the patio on a hot summer afternoon in July. Deep in the Pearl District and surrounded by converted warehouses, we thoroughly enjoyed the pale ale and pretzels. They are delicious. I had the Vegan Bowl which inspired me to make something similar at home. It was huge and chock full of wonderful vegetables, marinated tofu, quinoa and cashew "cream". We recommended this place to everyone we met who wanted a good brewpub.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rye, NY
“Great Vegan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Tried their Vegan Bowl with my half pint of Summer Squeeze beer. It was delicious and filling. It came with the strong recommendation of the waitress and it was a great idea. Loved the venue and the atmosphere - even on a Saturday early afternoon.

Visited July 2013