“This is our favorite Italian restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Portland, Oregon
“This is our favorite Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is our favorite Italian restaurant. Service is always top notch, food is authentic Italian & every dish is yummy! Great atmosphere. Not expensive :-)

I would not hesitate to my New York family to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Port Orchard, Washington
“A Truly Excellent Dining Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have submitted over 40 reviews and have yet to give an "Excellent" to any restaurant . . .until now. Last night we had a wonderful meal at Ernesto's. The sauteed mushrooms in Marsala wine sauce as an appetizer was soo good, served with foccia bread.I had a spaghetti with an assortment of seafood is a fantastic sauce. Very good. My wife got her usual Veal Marsala, which was also well received. And if possible, leave room for dessert, as they have a lemon tiramasu.that is delicious. I had a three level chocolate Ice cream cake. Wow. But try the lemon tiramasu, it's different and good. And the service was extraordinary as well. They were quite busy when we went. Reservations are suggested but not necessary as we were seated after only a 10 minute wait. As I said, the service was excellent but the thing that put the service over the top was the after dinner service. We ordered more than we could eat. Our server boxed all of our food in separate containers, keeping trhe cold separate from the warm meals.with a small zip lock bag of ice to keep the two deserts cold until we got home. (another To Do suggestion, as there was a lot of food we couldn't finishand it was too good to leave. Very impressive outing.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, OR
“Great Place for a Special Event”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We held my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary dinner at Ernesto's last February. The staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. We had the food served family style and it worked out very well. The room size was perfect for the 50+ guests (we even had a little space where those who wanted to could dance). We were able to show a video and bring our own music to highlight the evening. I highly recommend Ernesto's is you're looking for an affordable and enjoyable place for a special celebration.

The restaurant itself is very homey, decorated with an Italian flair, and the bar while somewhat small, reminds me of a place you would expect Frank Sinatra and the boys to hang out..

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Cozy Atmosphere & Really Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I have eaten at Ernesto's Italian Restaurant for many years. We continue to return to the restaurant because of the really good food and reasonable prices. Booths or tables are available. The atmosphere is cozy with an Italian flair. The Michael's salad is particularly good especially when served with the focaccia bread. Olive oil and balsamic vinegar are available tableside as is grated parmesan. The portions lean toward the larger side and we've never had a dish we had to return since we started visiting this restaurant years ago. For a nice evening out of good Italian dining, we would recommend Ernesto's. A full bar is available.

Visited November 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“consistent service and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I especially like there fresh salads, hard to find these days.
My wife and I have been going there for 10 plus years and find it to be one of our go to places. Haven't hard their

Visited October 2013