“Good food and fun ambiance” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Olympia, Washington, United States
“Good food and fun ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I had a delightful lunch at this location. It was gorgeous on the water and I'd definitely return. Our waitress was extremely nice, attentive and helpful. The fresh basil on my angel hair carbonara pasta dish (a lighter menu item) was a wonderful touch! But the portions were huge and we didn't plan on leftovers...

Visited March 2013

64% Recommend
Newport, OR
“Spaghetti to gthe fare-the-well”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I know the founder and ate at the grand opening of the first one, which was in downtown Portland by the old police station. All the OSF's follow the same formula -- antiques abound and a huge choice of pastas at reasonable prices. The top floors of the building pictured house the company's corporate offices.

Visited April 2012
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
“Quick and Filling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a great place to take your family. The food is relatively tasty, the service is quick, and the prices are affordable. The old world atmosphere delights young and old.

Visited February 2013
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Lovely view, great party atmosphere, Large quantities of food for the money and the staff were very nice.

Visited December 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I chose this restaurant for a lunch date on our anniversary.
He had spaghetti and marinara and I had spaghetti and meatballs. He chose the ministrone soup and I had a garden salad with the house dressing. We split a reuben sandwich.
The food was incredible. The sauce had just the right amount of garlic and sweetness. Neither of reached for any salt or pepper. The house dressing was packed full of flavor and the consistancy was perfect.
The sandwich was out of this world. The sauerkraut was cooket perfectly.
The mini bread loaf brought out before the main course was fresh and warm.
Portions were an excellent value for the price.
Our server was right on top of things, making sure our beverages remained full and we never once had to ask for a thing.
The decor is an interesting blend. I thought the restaurant seemed particularly dark but we were able to get a seat next to a window with the river view.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere