I used to eat here a lot, but it only takes one time getting food poisoning to sour you on any place. But in all fairness it only happened once.I rated the food on its flavor , not its potential health risk. It tastes good and is very cheap,but you get what you pay for. After you seat yourself here ,you may have to seat yourself in the bathroom for the next couple days! Eat at your own risk.
If you own or manage Taqueria La Sirenita, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.