“Excellent tabor area restaurant and bar” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
San Francisco, California
“Excellent tabor area restaurant and bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is an awesome neighborhood secret. Does great as a brunch spot. There is always a line across the street for brunch but this place has better food and friendlier staff. Food is awesome and drinks are as well. Highly recommend!

• Visited November 2013

portland, or
“Consistency good food and rotating tap selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The not so new, one year old, neighborhood eatering/pub. The farm to table menu are good eats. And becoming suprisingly better and better. Beer selection always from local breweries. Friendly staff, on bus route, bike racks, and parking. Outdoor seating too.
And a bonus for us - it's walking distance.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious & vibrant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I met a friend here for lunch for the first time and was quite impressed. The service was friendly and attentive. We sat outside and never wanted for anything. We ordered the deviled eggs and pickle plate first. The nice variety of pickles were sour and crunchy. The eggs were creamy with a strong herb flavor. I had the quinoa and corn salad with tofu, flavorful and filling. My friend had the turkey sandwich, thick with fillings on nice fresh bread. I was very pleased and will certainly be back.

Visited August 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“True neighborhood gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

In a town known for great and creative food, you can sometimes still be surprised. This friendly Tabor neighborhood restaurant and bar serves amazing food. My wife and I had dinner there last night for the second time - and we are always blown away by the simple yet amazing food. Everything is local, handmade and delicious. I ordered the flat iron steak with horseradish mashed potatoes and fried pickled onions. The flavor combo was unbelievable. My wife swears by their salads. Our waitress was fantastic and accommodating of every need. The owners are hands on and make you feel like a local - even if you are not. We loved sitting outside and watching life go by as we enjoyed amazing food and drink. Do not miss this great place - can't say enough about it.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“Great local place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

There's something special about helping the local economy, and this is a great place to do it. This casual neighborhood restaurant/pub has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, and the food was outstanding. My lamb burger was excellent, and my friends swear by the smoked gouda mac-n-cheese. I look forward to returning next time I'm visiting from the east coast.

• Visited July 2013