“A pleasant surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Description: An amazing place recently opened! Do add as soon as you can
A TripAdvisor Member
“A pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Read it's review in our hotel magazine at embassy suites.. Being n Indian and a hardcore bollywood fan, was tempted to try this place. We didn't know that we were in for such a pleasant surprise! You could never believe you are sitting in US while dining there! The ambience and food was so authentic! Ordered Thali and vada pav, loved it. Even my toddler ate daal rice just as if it was made at home. I took tons of pics of the place and sent to my family back home in India , it was hard for them as well to believe that it's US!

Colorado Springs
“In town for three days, came here twice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were in Portland for three days and went to both Bollywood Theater restaurants. They are very different looking but the food is the same, fantastic! Between the two days the four of use tried almost everything on the menu, not one dog I especially liked the Kati Roll, and the Bhel Puri. My suggestion is go with a few freinds and statrt at the top of the menu and just start ordering and eat till you just can;t eat any more.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Acworth, Georgia
“Interesting concept - great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

It's not your typical restaurant - you order and pay first. And be patient if the line goes out the door- it's worth the wait. Their menu is not extensive, but all the dishes are very tasty. Chicken or vegetarian, you can't go wrong. Most of their food is served like tapas, small portions which you can share. They have also a few complete entrees which are served in round trays. Last but not least: On a nice day you can also sit outside.

Visited May 2014
Oregon, Usa
“Yummy and lots of small plates!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love this place, you can try so many things and not spend tons of money. They have a vegan menu that is amazing, and the full menu is awesome, and the workers are always happy to help you make some choices to get a variety. Our family just recently went a party of 7 so we were able to try lots of different things. The kids love it, the atmosphere is nice and laid back. We will keep returning. We go to the Alberta Street location.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Great atmosphere, great cocktails, but food was a little salty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

The atmosphere at Bollywood Theatre is wonderful. The decor is great and the staff are super friendly. I had a gin and tonic while I waited for my food and it was really delicious. One of the best I have ever had. I had high expectations for my food. The flavors were really good. My only disappointment was that the food was a bit too salty. I had the pork vindaloo and my wife had a vegetarian dish. Both of our plates were too salty.

• Visited April 2014