“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 132 Hotels in Portland
San Diego
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great hotel, great room and the staff at the hotel and restaurant are amazing!!!
I travel for business constantly and this is probably the BEST staff of any hotel I have stayed in. The location is central and convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Potland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I encountered no problems during my stay, and I found the room to be clean
and comfortable. Quiet was better than average, and the location is very convenient. The room was perhaps a tad small, but a larger than average bathroom well made up for this in my mind. No complaints!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Nick S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Lucia, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Fantastic! I'm pleased to hear you had a quiet, relaxing, and comfortable stay with us. We look forward to having you back for another trouble-free stay.

Portland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

There was nothing wrong with the hotel. It was nice and clean, the room was a decent size and the location is excellent. We had a free night certificate but I would not pay the rate they are asking to stay here. The price of the rooms seems outrageous for nothing that special.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm pleased to hear you found our property to be clean, modern, and centrally located downtown. Our rates fluctuate with the season and are comparible with the other hotels downtown. We also offer discounted rates for staying 2 nights and 3 nights. Very pleased you enjoyed your stay!

Portland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I really enjoyed my stay at hotel Lucia. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that I could hear everything in the middle of the night, even with the window closed, although the hotel did provide ear plugs! Other than that, I loved this hotel!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and we look forward to having you back. Next time you stay us we would be happy to put you on the interior of the building or on a higher floor to mimimize city noise. Great having you stay with us!

Santa Clara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have stayed here three times and each time the service has been excellent. The rooms are a little small, but they are elegantly appointed. t
The central location is nice. I did not use their restaurant so I can't comment on that.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Nick S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Lucia, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We really appreciate your loyalty to the Lucia and thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. The next time you stay with us be sure to give the Imperial restaurant a shot. They also have a Happy Hour from 2-6 daily.

See you soon,
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After a not-so-great stay at The Nines, we moved to Hotel Lucia and were surprised by how nice this hotel was. They kindly upgraded us to a beautiful suite and we could not have been happier. We were also in Portland on an unseasonably hot weekend, and the AC was amazing at Lucia (much better than Nines, if you need a cool room note that!).

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Nick S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Lucia, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm glad we could keep you cool and comfortable in one of our beautiful junior suites. Come back and see us, we would love to have you.

Grande Prairie . Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my first trip to Portland and it was AMAZING !! what a great hotel right down town , loved that you could walk to just about anything . Had lots of great meals at different restaurants and lots of great shopping . Hope to return to Hotel Lucia on my next trip

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sounds like a fantastic trip and I'm so glad the Lucia could be part of it. From our award winning chefs to over 600 food carts in Portland there are plenty of good eats. We look forward to having you back for another adventure.

Assistant Front Office Manager

Been to Hotel Lucia? Share your experiences!