We loved the stay here and found the room both generous in size and fun for the kids in colour aswell. Two TVs and ideal for young families as there was a full kitchen area with fridge, microwave and dishwasher and all the crocery etc so you can provide late night/early morning snacks for little ones or easily heat baby food etc. We found the location great as were happy to jump on the streetcar which does leave from right outside and explore downtown as well as the Nob Hill area which we liked best. Hot water for teas and hot coffee always in the lobby as were plentiful supplies of taffy and sweets!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel Portland
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel
- Hotel Northrup Station
- Northrup Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Northrup Station --- Northwest Portland's only all-suite boutique hotel! Located along Portland's celebrated streetcar line, the Inn at Northrup Station features 70, full-appointed suites each complete with a marble and granite kitchen or wet-bar, king or queen beds, sitting area and executive desk. The hotel features a stunning lobby with arresting display of local artwork. A rooftop deck provides a unique setting for outdoor events during warm weather months. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. The Inn is located immediately adjacent to some of Portland finest five star restaurants and just one block from Good Samaritan Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Inn at Northrup Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.