Have to agree with all reviews of the Inn at Northrup Station. Stayed 5 nights with family. Great place, colorful, cheerful, very nice and informative front desk staff. Breakfast is good. Location is great, right with a street car stop in front. Rooms are good size. Beds are VERY comfortable. Had a room on the first floor facing the back. No traffic noise or street car noise. Lots of great places to eat and shop near by. Second time to Portland, the first time stayed at a hotel by Pioneer Square. Will definitely stay at the Inn at Northrup Station again when back to visit Portland. Highly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel Portland
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel
- Hotel Northrup Station
- Northrup Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Northrup Station --- Northwest Portland's only all-suite boutique hotel! Located along Portland's celebrated streetcar line, the Inn at Northrup Station features 70, full-appointed suites each complete with a marble and granite kitchen or wet-bar, king or queen beds, sitting area and executive desk. The hotel features a stunning lobby with arresting display of local artwork. A rooftop deck provides a unique setting for outdoor events during warm weather months. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. The Inn is located immediately adjacent to some of Portland finest five star restaurants and just one block from Good Samaritan Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Inn at Northrup Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.