This is where we stay when we feel in the money. The rooms are large, clean, comfortable, colorful, with all the amenities including a full and stocked kitchen. The breakfast room is bright and has a selection of dry cereals, bread and bagels, yogurt, juices and coffee. And of course the large jars full salt water taffy are always out. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the free streetcar tickets are a bonus. We love to walk the short distance to the shopping district on NW 23rd, and for a long morning walk, go up into the beautiful neighborhoods above the hotel. On this last trip we discovered a great Thai restaurant just a few blocks away--Red Onion.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel Portland
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel
- Hotel Northrup Station
- Northrup Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Northrup Station --- Northwest Portland's only all-suite boutique hotel! Located along Portland's celebrated streetcar line, the Inn at Northrup Station features 70, full-appointed suites each complete with a marble and granite kitchen or wet-bar, king or queen beds, sitting area and executive desk. The hotel features a stunning lobby with arresting display of local artwork. A rooftop deck provides a unique setting for outdoor events during warm weather months. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. The Inn is located immediately adjacent to some of Portland finest five star restaurants and just one block from Good Samaritan Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Inn at Northrup Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.