This is an unusual hotel. If you like dull don't come here! The colours are bright and across the spectrum. Our room was huge with a kitchen, large sofa, chairs - as well as the bed. We loved it but its definitely not your typical hotel room. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the breakfast choices were beyond the usual fare with yogurt and fresh fruit.
The location is excellent with the trolley right outside the door (and our window but we did not hear any noise at all) and a short walk to some very nice restaurants and shops, its also very easy access from the highway.
Highly recommended - wished I'd done the review much earlier.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel Portland
- Hotel Northrup Station
- Northrup Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Northrup Station --- Northwest Portland's only all-suite boutique hotel! Located along Portland's celebrated streetcar line, the Inn at Northrup Station features 70, full-appointed suites each complete with a marble and granite kitchen or wet-bar, king or queen beds, sitting area and executive desk. The hotel features a stunning lobby with arresting display of local artwork. A rooftop deck provides a unique setting for outdoor events during warm weather months. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. The Inn is located immediately adjacent to some of Portland finest five star restaurants and just one block from Good Samaritan Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Northrup Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.