This place is very cute. Updated decor that is way more fun than most of other hotels. Even the smallest rooms are big. The kitchen is great too. Beds are comfy - I slept on the pull out and even that one was good. The breakfast is amazing and the top terrace is great as well. If you're with a bigger group I would definitely recommend doing a BBQ up there. The location is OK but we still ended up driving or taking a street car (free tickets from the front desk). The local restaurants are amazing too.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel Portland
- Hotel Northrup Station
- Northrup Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Northrup Station --- Northwest Portland's only all-suite boutique hotel! Located along Portland's celebrated streetcar line, the Inn at Northrup Station features 70, full-appointed suites each complete with a marble and granite kitchen or wet-bar, king or queen beds, sitting area and executive desk. The hotel features a stunning lobby with arresting display of local artwork. A rooftop deck provides a unique setting for outdoor events during warm weather months. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. The Inn is located immediately adjacent to some of Portland finest five star restaurants and just one block from Good Samaritan Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Northrup Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.