Decorated in an art-deco meets modern style, the very colorful lobby and rooms worked beautifully together. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The inn is located on the edge of the Pearl District, right next to a streetcar stop that connects with just about anywhere in Portland -- no car needed. Numeous restaurants within a few blocks' walk. The breakfast at the inn was free and very good, with a wide variety of foods. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel
- Inn At Northrup Station Hotel Portland
- Hotel Northrup Station
- Northrup Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Northrup Station --- Northwest Portland's only all-suite boutique hotel! Located along Portland's celebrated streetcar line, the Inn at Northrup Station features 70, full-appointed suites each complete with a marble and granite kitchen or wet-bar, king or queen beds, sitting area and executive desk. The hotel features a stunning lobby with arresting display of local artwork. A rooftop deck provides a unique setting for outdoor events during warm weather months. Off-street parking is available on a first come, first served basis. The Inn is located immediately adjacent to some of Portland finest five star restaurants and just one block from Good Samaritan Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Northrup Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.