The customer service is top-notch, the hotel is immaculately clean, and the complimentary shuttle service cannot be beat! The rooms are spacious and well-designed for a "home-y" and comfortable stay...it feels as though you are renting a cute apartment! The furnishings are extremely modern and the beds are ultra comfy! The weekend rates are absolutely unbeatable and they welcome AAA customers with open arms! No, you won't be smack-dab in the middle of Portland. But if you want to see downtown, not to worry. This hotel will shuttle you to the Max train station and you can get into the heart of Portland that way. By staying in this part of town, you won't have to deal with city noise such as traffic and rowdy passerby. Being quite close to the PDX airport, I was concerned that air traffic noise would be an issue. During both of my stays, I did not hear a single plane taking off or landing.
I really cannot praise the complimentary shuttle service enough. This service saved me the hassle of renting a car or paying for taxis! You can be picked up and dropped off at any location within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. The Max train station (your ticket to exploring all the must-see places in Portland), the airport, and the Cascade Station shopping center are all within that 3-mile zone. So there really is no need to rent a car or take taxis! All the shuttle drivers are extremely courteous, and the shuttle van has plenty of room for all your bags and luggage.
The staff is absolutely *awesome*; they go the extra mile to ensure a comfortable stay for their guests. Everyone, from the front desk clerks to the shuttle drivers to the maids deserve a big pat-on-the back for their hospitality. I hope that they realize that their great attention to detail has not gone unnoticed by the people who stay here. I have stayed in hotels all over this continent, both chain and non-chain establishments, and the staff here has been the most phenomenal and gracious hotel staff that I have encountered.
Overall, this hotel is absolutely awesome! Definitely give it a try! You'll be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Portland International Airport, easily accessible to I-205 and only minutes away from shopping at Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center! 60 scenic minutes from our location you can enjoy the outdoors, while visiting the pristine Mt. Hood and the breathless Mt. St. Helen's. The Staybridge Suites is the newest concept to the upscale extended stay market. Come and relax in one of our spacious studio, one bedroom or two bedroom/ two bathroom suites that come with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access, complimentary laundry facility, fitness center, pool & Jacuzzi. Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month you will find our hotel inviting and accommodating allowing you to relax unwind and be productive while away from home. Our goal is to 'make your stay as close to home as possible.' Join us in the great room every morning for a delicious complimentary breakfast as you prepare for your day and be sure to drop by and join us Tuesdays through Thursdays for our light "Sundowner" Guest Reception with salad bar, hot entree and complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Portland Staybridge Suites