We stayed overnight ahead of taking a shuttle in the morning to Corvallis. We're very glad we stayed here. My husband was initially suspicious of my choice: He hadn't heard of the hotel chain, and the reasonable price, while necessary for us, also caused him some concern!
The moment we were picked up by the shuttle at the Portland Airport, we both felt good about what to expect, and when we arrived at the hotel, the assistance from the very helpful staff and the availability of the evening snack/buffet made for welcoming and satisfying experiences. The value is just tremendous, with a reasonably-priced, comfortable suite--a big attraction. We were also able to book a return to the airport the following morning on the (free) shuttle, another terrific convenience. (It is, however, important to tip the driver--even though it isn't expected.)
We had a one-bedroom suite, and we were, overall, impressed. While the living room sofa was a bit worn, the place was very clean and comfortable--with a great number of towels in the bathroom! We treated ourselves to the popcorn provided to prepare in the in-room microwave.
Our only complaint? Our upstairs neighbors were very noisy at an ungodly hour of the morning (about 4:30); clearly, they were getting ready to leave and catch a plane. (The desk clerk made a note of this in the morning.) But in all, we were very pleased and will definitely stay here again, whether in Portland or at another Staybridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 1.5 miles from the Portland International Airport, easily accessible to I-205 and only minutes away from shopping at Lloyd Center and Clackamas Town Center! 60 scenic minutes from our location you can enjoy the outdoors, while visiting the pristine Mt. Hood and the breathless Mt. St. Helen's. The Staybridge Suites is the newest concept to the upscale extended stay market. Come and relax in one of our spacious studio, one bedroom or two bedroom/ two bathroom suites that come with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access, complimentary laundry facility, fitness center, pool & Jacuzzi. Whether you are here for a day, a week or a month you will find our hotel inviting and accommodating allowing you to relax unwind and be productive while away from home. Our goal is to 'make your stay as close to home as possible.' Join us in the great room every morning for a delicious complimentary breakfast as you prepare for your day and be sure to drop by and join us Tuesdays through Thursdays for our light "Sundowner" Guest Reception with salad bar, hot entree and complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Portland Staybridge Suites