Our youngest lives in Portland and we spent 5 nights here in August. Location is super. It's close to highways and restaurants, Parking is free. The hotel is clean and very well maintained. In spite of being in a commercial area, the small area near the door is nicely landscaped. The rooms are fine and the breakfasts are more than adequate.
The only issues with this hotel are the ONE very, very slow elevator and the need to constantly log in to the WiFi.
We will definitely be staying here next time we're in Portland.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Portland Downtown Hotel Portland
- Holiday Inn Express Portland Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Portland
- Holiday Inn Express Portland
- Portland Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests enjoy a great location and amenities including complimentary parking, deluxe Continental breakfast, high-speed Internet, indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness room. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland NW Downtown is located in the Historic Nob Hill Shopping District and Northwest Industrial Area of downtown Portland. Enjoy the convenience of being within walking distance to the Portland Streetcar and bus lines. We are a short commute to the Rose Garden Arena, Oregon Convention Center, Montgomery Park Building, Roseland Theatre, Crystal Ballroom, PGE Park, Good Samaritan Hospital, Emmanuel Hospital, Oregon Health Sciences University, University of Portland, Portland State University, Washington Park, Multnomah Athletic Club, and many Portland landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Portland Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.