“Worth the wait.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert, Australian, Bar
Georgia
“Worth the wait.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went on a Sunday night, about six, and had to wait quite a while for a table for 3. It was worth the wait. I got to try something I had only read about, which is a meat pie floater, peculiar to some parts of Australia only. I just wish the meat (beef) had been a little less highly spiced. I tried the Shepherd's Pie my wife ordered, and it was not so spiced, Yum. And we all got dessert to take with us, as the meal portions were more than we could eat then. The rhubarb tart was amazing. So few places actually cook rhubarb until it is done, and this was done properly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Amazing pie - savory or sweet - want to do their cooking class. Amazingly consistent service and quality.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spring Creek, Nevada, United States
“YES!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Got myself a blueberry pie and my husband got himself a chocolate. I drank a cappuccino and Savored every bite of my slice and drink. Of course the normal Portland hippies on their computers but it's an excellent place with great comfort snacks!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

great pie, good beer and fantastic service. You will absolutely find me going back for more next time in Portland.

Visited January 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Everything seemed so fresh. I had the beef and stout pie - it was good but I wish I would have ordered a different pie. We had the key lime for dessert and it was perfect. It was a fun little place.

Visited April 2013