“Great place for family meal” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #753 of 3,282 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Santa Clarita, California
“Great place for family meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great family restaurant with reasonably priced food. Within the Cascade Station complex. Within walking distance from Embassy Suites Airport Hotel

Visited March 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“Surprisingly Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I normally wouldn't choose a chain restaurant on a vacation trip, but we were tired, had an early flight the next morning and nothing else at Cascade Station spoke to us. It has been years since we had been in a Red Robin. We were really surprised by the whole operation, from greeting to departure. All of the servers were personable, professional and conscientious. Is it just that I'm getting older or all the restaurant staffs getting younger and more attractive?
When I asked what was on tap, the young man serving us asked if I wanted real beer or just beer flavored water? This being Oregon, I of course ordered one of our own microbrews. My wife ordered an apple harvest chicken salad she raved about and I had their chophouse burger. This was a REAL burger...big, juicy and messy! I felt a bit guilty, but loved it.
What also impressed me about the restaurant was the efficiency and obviousl logistics and training that went into maintaining a smooth operation with such a large and busy house. Our food came quickly, even though the place was packed. And the bar looked just as organized. And the entire staff seemed happy. I think they were. So were we.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco
“They have BOCA VEGAN BURGERS!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Never been to a Red Robin and was a bit panicked I would blow my diet here...you definitely can, but I was able to get a Boca Vegan burger on whole wheat bun! yea! Totally saved the day - nice to know if you are traveling and trying to watch your diet. Everything else I saw looked and smelled wonderful, but alas, I just couldn't let myself indulge.

Visited March 2013
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Relaxing and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

As always Red Robin delivers what is expected. Nothing more nothing less. Glad it was there and not fast food!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“Good Cheeseburger and fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Very good burger and fries quickly. Starving and Red Robin did not disapoint.
Always nice to be able to rely on the quality of the food from Red Robin to Red Robin

Visited February 2013