“Perfect place, price and personnel!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #8 of 133 Hotels in Portland
“Perfect place, price and personnel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time in August and I had the best experience. I travel to Portland a lot for work. I usually stay at another hotel downtown but after my stay here I am not going anywhere else.
The staff are the best! They are all friendly and nice. The food is great and
the rooms are nice and clean too. You get 5 diamond service at a 2 star price! Thank you to the team, I will see you on Monday :)

• Stayed August 2013
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again on your return visit!

Becky Fields

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Being on the last leg of a 4 city in 4 night trip where I stayed in airport hotels the whole time, I wasn't expecting much out of yet another airport hotel. The location wasn't the best (it was in an industrial park and was a little hard to find), but they more than made up for it. The rooms were outstanding. King bed with a separate living room area was great. I liked being able to stretch out on the couch after a long day. I wish I would have noticed that the beds were the adjustable sleep number beds before I went to sleep instead of after I woke up, because I thought that the bed was incredibly firm. Had I known that I could have adjusted it I would have slept much better. The only two negatives that I could find were that the bathroom was very small (it is just a toilet and shower- the sink and vanity was in the actual room) and that they didn't have the NFL network in the rooms. I wanted to watch the Thursday night football game, but they only had the NFL network in the bar.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our hotel.

I'm thrilled your stay was better than expected! As you mentioned, we do offer some Sleep Number beds as well as firm and pillow-top beds to accommodate the individual preferences of our guests. Regarding the NFL channel in our guest rooms, we are expanding our HD TV offering and will be adding the NFL channel to our lineup very soon.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

richmond, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We used this hotel as a base for visiting Portland and the surrounding areas. They upgraded us to the "executive level" which meant we got free breakfasts and vouchers for drinks and snacks in the evening. Very friendly staff and a clean comfortable room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay!

We hope to see you again soon.

Twin Cities, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice on our trip to Oregon. We liked it so much the first time we reserved the same room for a second stay. We arrived Sept 21st and stayed for 2 nights. We upgraded to the business class level. It was a very good value including evening cocktails, appetizer for each of us, and breakfast buffet for each of us each day.
The room was generously sized, very clean, and comfortable. The bed very comfortable. The room had a 2 person jetted tub which was very relaxing after a long day of flying and some sight-seeing in Portland. It is out of the way, but we were fine with that. It is also close to the airport and railways. We heard a very few airplanes, and trains, not enough to disturb us at all.
We stayed for 2 nights at the start of our trip and liked it so much we reserved the same room for the night before we flew home.
Very pleasant staff throughout the property. The food for breakfast was hot and good, as was the evening appetizer.
I can highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If possible the 4th floor Room #456 is very nice. Roomy with a nice view of the pond.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great recommendation of our hotel! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time with us!

We hope you will come and see us again very soon.

San Jose CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson Hotel Portland Airport and had the best experience. After driving from the Bay Area in the pouring rain we were so happy to pull up and be greeted by a friendly person behind the counter named Andrew. He was so nice. Not only to us, but everyone who stopped by or called in. Our room was clean and spacious and had a lovely view of the pond. We ate dinner in the restaurant and both the service and food were great. It is so nice because the restaurant stays open late, which was awesome. We certainly did not want to get back into the car. Lastly, my daughter unfortunately forgot her beloved stuffed animal in the room after we checked out. We did not notice until hours later when she was getting ready to go to bed. The next day I called and spoke to housekeeping. They had located the prized possession and I worked with the sales department to have it returned. It arrived safe and sound a few days later. I cannot thank everyone at the Radisson enough. The entire staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms and beds are great. I will definitely stay here again when in the Portland area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of your recent stay with us! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff took such great care of you.

I truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area!

Eureka, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. It is by the Portland airport so it out of the way if you want to be near the downtown action. The hotel was clean, quiet , and comfortable. I booked the "First Class Level - King Room" for $60 a night.. It had a Sleep Number bed. Very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. We bought food at a Whole Foods store and the hotel got us a couple of plates and silverware from the restaurant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
RadissonGM97218, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Portland Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to share your thoughts about the Radisson Portland Airport!

I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and found us to be "clean, quiet and comfortable". I'm glad our staff was able to provide you with everything you needed for an enjoyable stay!

We hope you will visit us again whenever you have need of airport hotel.

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Very close to the airport and very accommmodating. They ask us what kind of bed we'll like--including sleep number bed--which is what we sleep on at home. very nicely appointed rooms. we had a very early departure and they were readly accessible to get us there on time.

Room Tip: Ask them what kind of beds they have.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent stay! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us.

On behalf of the entire Radisson team, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Becky Fields

Been to Radisson Hotel Portland Airport? Share your experiences!