“A treat at the end of a business travel week.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Portland Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #522 of 3,629 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd & Pine
Transit: Portland's Light Rail (MAX) stops 2 blocks away on 1st & Oak.
Description: Featuring fresh Northwest seafood, prime steak and chops along with farm-fresh produce and specialty items made by local artisans and purveyors. A glowing wood fired oven, charcuterie station and oyster bar, vintage cocktails, local craft micro-brews and barrel-to-tap wines by the glass from Oregon vintners are hallmarks of the Portland Prime experience. The restaurant is open for lunch, dinner and happy hour daily features a Champagne Sunday Brunch. A private dining room is available and seats up to 40 guests with an adjacent wine cellar.
Beaverton, Oregon
“A treat at the end of a business travel week.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I stay at the Embassy Suites I save a visit to this restaurant for the end of the week. I enjoy the calm atmosphere, attentive service, and good food. The salmon is so good- it tastes like red meat! Other dishes are also flavorful.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Happy hour food is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the hotel, this location can't be beat! After a long day of work travel, the happy hour menu was a delight. I enjoyed the rock fish, a fabulous salad and a well-drink. It was affordable and delicious, filling and prepared well. Service was good as well.

The following night I ordered it in, and wasn't disappointed! Great spot for quality food!

kiely79
“Good service and pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The ceasar salad and french onion soup is just so-so, nothing special. The pork sliders in the bar had a lot of flubbery gristle but the flavors were good.

The flat iron steak with beets was FANTASTIC and I would come back again simply for that.

The bread pudding was not the style of bread pudding I like (I like a bit of crunch and texture) but my husband loved it, who prefers a more soft, pudding like texture.

Service was very attentive and pleasant. Our server placed the wrong order, which delayed the arrival of our steaks, but the manager came by and offered us free dessert if we wanted it to compensate for the long wait (we hadn't complained or anything, it wasn't THAT long of a wait) but then sadly they still billed us for the dessert I ordered which I thought was a bit tacky not to follow through on their offer.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Great dinner with friends!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went late Saturday afternoon with friends before a Blazers Game and dined in the bar. Our server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu items and very friendly. Even though they do not have a gluten-free menu, they have many offerings for those that are gluten-free. We all ordered a different entree, and all 4 entrees were excellent! Great drinks, good wine, delicious food. We loved the meal and the experience!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle
“A Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stopped in for happy hour and were very impressed. Try the Charcuterie; it is delicious. I enjoyed it so much I returned for lunch the following day just to have a bigger serving.