“Biking in Portland-YES!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Portland Bike Tours

Portland Bike Tours
117 NW 2nd Ave., Downtown, Portland, OR 97209 (Downtown)
+1 844-739-2453
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 191 Activities in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Daily from 9-6. Explore Portland city and greater Oregon by bike. Cycle Portland Bicycle Tours offers daily guided Bike Tours and Rentals for those that want to explore on their own at our Convenient Downtown Location. Tours start at $40 per person with bike included. Rentals start at $5 per hour. Come and see historic neighborhoods, breweries, cafe's, green buildings,and the riverfront esplanade that Portland is known for. All Rentals include free Helmets, Locks, and Maps.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Biking in Portland-YES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Portland is a city MADE for biking! It's easy to get around and BEAUTIFUL. I knew I needed a bike for my trip to Portland and I was so thrilled by Portland Bike Tours. It's in a super convenient spot downtown with easy access to buses and the MAX. Evan found the perfect sized bike for me, it was totally dependable and it rode like a cloud! The bike rental comes with everything you need-lights, lock, and a helmet that even fit my tiny head! I felt totally comfortable riding around and Evan was super sweet and helpful. Will definitely be back for a tour! Thanks!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Portland Bike Tours is MAGICAL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had an awesome experience at Portland Bike Tours. I rented a bike for a week and was able to get around and explore the city with ease. The bike came with a lock, helmet, and even lights! Evan is charming and extremely friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. It's clear that he knows and loves his city and wants to share all of its beauty with its visitors. I'd go back to Portland Bike Tours in a heartbeat.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
16 attraction reviews
“Great way to get a good taste of Portland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had a great time exploring Portland for two hours on bike. The tour was just the right length of time and we covered a lot of ground. Definitely a great way to get a good feel for the core areas of Portland.

We highly recommend our tour guide, Sam. He was very knowledgeable and very personable and gave us a great tour.

Oregon City, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
“Best Bike Tour Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We went on a Beer Pub Bike tour this month and it was one of the best things we have ever done in Portland Oregon. Our guide Sarah was so very informative and she took us to some great places to sample different beers. As we rode our bikes, Sarah gave us a history lesson about Portland, and about the history of Brew Pubs that have made Portland Oregon famous. Our three hour tour went too fast...thank you Sarah!

Dallas, Texas
“Excellent information, well-maintained bikes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The guy who rented us bikes while we were there was a wealth of info about the city and what we should see. The single geared bikes he rented us were in great shape and cheaper than anywhere else I looked. He provided a map and some ideas on places to hit. Portland is a great city to explore by bike and Portland Bike Tours provides a great service.

Visited August 2012