“Wonderful refuge” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Marquam Hill

Inn at Marquam Hill
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Inn at Marquam Hill
You added Inn at Marquam Hill to your Saves list
3412 SW 13th Avenue, Portland, OR 97239   |
Ranked #16 of 40 Portland B&B and Inns
Jerusalem, Israel
“Wonderful refuge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

The Inn was a wonderful and welcome refuge while visiting a very sick family member at OHSU hospital. Mike was flexible and accommodating of a changing schedule. The rooms are beautiful and spotless. I was wary of sharing a bath, but it was not a problem because everything was kept so clean. The other guests were nice people who were helpful in figuring out the logistics involved in caring for a family member in an unfamiliar city.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Mililani, hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

We found this place by luck through OHSU hospital as we needed somewhere in walking distance to the hospital while my brother-in-law recovered from a brain anuerysm. With my sister being from CA and myself being from Hawaii, we were clueless to the area along with be being distraught from the news of my brother-in-law. Mike Watson, the owner of the B&B was the nicest, most flexible & helpful person EVER! From helping us with arrangements for a great deal on a rent a car, assisting us with a shuttle to the airport, along with a great breakfast (which was made to order!) we could not be happier! It was clean, the beds were great and most of all we loved Mike. His warm heart & great conversation along with a awesome cup of Joe was just what we needed in this trying times in our life. If and when I ever return to Portland, I will NOT stay at the Marriott as I usually would, I will stay with Mike. If you need to be in walking distance of OHSU it is only .5 miles away and a very nice walk!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
upstate New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

My husband and I were looking for lodging that was located in Portland central to the airport, Beaverton and a few locations that we were going to in Portland. We really lucked out with this great B&B. Very close to OHSU, further up the hill. Nice views. The owners were away, Theresa, filling in, did a great job. We had a refrig in our room and could use the kitchen to prepare light meals. Breakfast was most accomodating to our needs. Room/bathroom were plush, nice view from our deck/porch. Would definitely stay here again. Great value for what we got.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn at Marquam Hill? Share your experiences!