We neded to return a rental car to the airport, then stay 2 nights to have our first look at Portland. The Hotel was first class, of course. The shuttle bus service to and from the airport was efficient and the drivers cheerful and helpful. The breakfast room had windows onto the indoor pool.... watching other peoples' kids having pool fun is a breakfast bonus! Breakfast was OK, too.
Cascade Station is a major centre, with shops and dining options. The MAX light rail station is handy and the service is good.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Portland Airport / Cascade Station Hotel
- Hyatt Place Portland Airport / Cascade Station Hotel Portland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within one mile of the Portland International Airport, and in the Cascade Station shopping area, the Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade Station provides the ideal accommodations for anyone visiting Portland, whether it be for business or leisure. This cutting edge hotel is minutes from downtown Portland and several thrilling attractions including PGE Park, Oregon Convention Center and The Rose Garden (home of the Trail Blazers). For the business traveler, you will also find our location conveniently located within a few miles of several local Corporations such as Toyota, Rentrak and Boeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Portland Airport / Cascade Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.