This is really nice brand-new hotel. Hotel location is good. About finve minute walk to Max station, pioneer square. The hotel room is fancy and clean. It has really comfortable and big beds which made us good sleep to refresh fatigue of long flight from Japan. The hotel has provided free coffee at the reception area. My wife really loves the coffee service.
My wife and I were impressed with polite attitude, kindness and smile of the doormen and the staffs. And also, the staffs kindly helped us, first trip in Portland, to guide us the way to the sightseeing spots and to make a reservation of an airport shuttle bus. Thanks to this support, we could enjoy the city without any trouble. We want to stay this hotel again in our next trip in Portland.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland City Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.