Great location right downtown. I used my Marriot points to stay here in July for two nights mid July this year. Small two queen bed room shared with my wife & daughter. Room was clean, beds were comfy, nice view of the water & bridge from the 12th floor. Many great restaurant's within walking distance. Nice gym, no pool & $32.00 a night to Valet park(ouch!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland City Center