After a long Portland Rose Parade day and pub crawl, the Marriott Courtyard was the perfect hotel to return to. Centrally located around many eating and bar destinations, we were easily able to meet up with friends and return to the hotel even in the midst of parade day chaos.
There are many average hotels, but this one stands out as a relaxing and welcoming place to stay. Yes, you should be out doing stuff in Portland while you are visiting, but if you want, as I did, you can relax at this Marriott. Room service was fast and tasty. I even popped myself some popcorn in the lounge and felt comfortable doing it! The room was cool and comfortable. Every interaction with the staff was friendly.
For the location and the price (especially compared to other hotels in the area and of the like) this was well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland City Center