This Marriott is within easy walking distance of a number of things/places that we wanted to see in downtown Portland, including the Multnomah Central Library (beautiful), Powell's City of Books (wow is that place big!), Voodoo Donuts (would only wait in that line once but we were still glad we did it), food carts, shopping (including Nordstrom nearby), Little Big Burger, and more that we didn't have time for. The hotel is nicely furnished (lobby and rooms). There is a small convenience food area to the side of the lobby where you can purchase snacks and frozen foods and they include a microwave so that you can heat things up - sounds a little odd but it was well done. There is no parking on-site although you can valet (you'll pay around $30 a day whether you valet or park yourself in a nearby structure). Friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland City Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.