This is a great hotel that helped make my time in Portland absolutely wonderful. I got there early and was able to check in without a problem. The staff is extremely friendly and the location is great. Close to multiple MAX lines (including the Airport line) and within walking distance to places like Powell's and other shopping. There are great food trucks close by as well. As a runner I loved being so close to the river so that I could get my day started with a scenic run. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Portland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland City Center