Very modern, like a boutique hotel. Fantastic workout room for a Courtyard. Very good location. Easy to get to Pearl Dist. Close to Voodoo donuts too. Valet is expensive but all hotels there are - $30 a day. Not many options to self park. Easy to get around.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel
- Courtyard Portland City Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.