This hotel was in a good location in downtown Portland. Within walking distance to the Pearl District and just a few blocks from Voo Doo Donuts. The rooms were clean and large for this type of hotel. The beds had very nice mattresses and the linens were newer. Shampoo/Conditioner was Paul Mitchell ... a nice change from the traditional Marriott shampoos. The Lobby was well appointed. There was a small convenience store style area for buying basic beverages and snacks in the lobby. A restaurant was adjacent to the hotel lobby. The workout facility was quite large for a traditional Courtyard. Plenty of newer cardio equipment, weights and large space with windows. We had a room with two beds and they were Queen sized vs. full, which was since there were three of us in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard by Marriott® City Center hotel near downtown Portland, Oregon's Pearl District provides you with everything you'll need. From spacious guest rooms to our business center and on-site restaurant with classic American cuisine, this Pearl District, Portland hotel's amenities and services offer the perfect "Rose City" experience in the downtown Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Portland City Hotel Portland
- Courtyard Portland City Center