“VA hospital” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hospitality Inn to your Saves list
Hospitality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10155 SW Capitol Highway, Portland, OR 97219   |
Ranked #73 of 133 Hotels in Portland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Richland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We stay at this hotel for 2 nights every six months when we go to Portland's University Hospital for testing and MRI's. Terrific manager, desk clerks, staff. I made the mistake of asking for a room near the far stairs. I thought it would be best in getting my little dog out for her necessary walks.

Not a great idea.

The main complaint is the TV channels available. No USA or TNT. I ended up playing games on the computer and my husband fell asleep out of boredom.

Stay here again? Of course! Price is great; staff is simply wonderful.

Room Tip: Third floor closest to the office is best for a restful night.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We wanted to point out that those who worked the front desk during our stay did a great job! They were very personable and professional! Additionally, the housekeeping staff went the extra mile for us when we needed a hideabed moved to a different area in our room. The AM breakfast was very convenient and we were very pleased to have the microwave and refridgerator as well. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Qualicum Beach, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Enjoyed the stay. Everything seemed very well maintained, not new but well kept. The staff especially the front desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating. Some great restaurants are close at hand. We walked to a Thai restaurant, it was very good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Based on other Trip Advisor reviews, I chose this hotel for a one-night stay near the end of a long road trip (12 nights), and I'm very glad I did, especially given how crappy the other motels nearby were for hardly any less money.

This is a three-story hotel right off the highway, but it wasn't noisy at all. I asked for a room right over where I was parked given that my entire life's property was in my car (literally; I was moving with all I owned in my car), and was given a really nice room directly overlooking the car on the third floor. The desk personnel was really nice, very professional and friendly, and gave me a good recommendation for some Indian food (he was from India) right up the road, which I enjoyed immensely. He gave me all the hotel's info, directed me to where things were and was just a pleasant person all around. Nice smile, too!

The room was huge, with a king size bed, couch and coffeetable, TV, fridge, microwave, plenty of space for two or even three people (I'm assuming that couch folded out). The bathroom and the room were spotless, even if someone in housekeeping apparently didn't really look at the hangers since some previous guest's piece of clothing was hanging on it! I didn't mind; nobody's perfect. The room was great. Temperature was comfy and everything was in very good condition. The bed was so comfy and the pillows were wonderful. I'd stayed in a few places this trip that had pillows that felt as old as me (55)!

Breakfast was provided in the lounge and was cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, fruit, cook your own waffles, coffee, juice, etc. Perfect for me. Only thing I wished they'd had was real maple syrup for my waffle!

It was quiet, clean, affordable, and friendly. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to you!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hotel was located near the I-5 but far enough away so that no highway noise was heard in the hotel. The king bed room was spacious with a couch, microwave, and refrigerator. The neighborhood was residential and looked safe and nice. The local public library is less than a 5 minutes walk from the hotel and where I used the Internet as I did not bring my laptop and there was no computer for customer use at the hotel. There is an international food supermarket a 3 minute walk from the hotel. The reason for my overall 4 rating and not 5 is that the chair by the desk had a torn seat and there was a very visible stain on the carpet when I entered the room. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Reserve the room at their online website. It is cheaper than calling and reserving the room directl...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff was nice, the rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfast had waffles, bagels, fruits, cereal.. you name it they pretty much have it.. Best value and surprisingly great rooms for the price. will definitely stay here again if i ever pass through Portland.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hospitality Inn? Share your experiences!