“Try the French press coffee with your cookies!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Tarts Bakery

Two Tarts Bakery
2309 NW Kearney, Portland, OR (Northwest District)
503.312.9522
Improve this listing
Ranked #133 of 3,540 restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Bakery
Neighborhood: Northwest District
Neighborhood: Northwest District
Southfield, Michigan
“Try the French press coffee with your cookies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We did and found it delightful. Try the chocolate chip cookies!
The French press coffee Italian roast was wonderful too. The macaroons aren't my thing but the selections are varied.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Love coming here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I recently discovered Two Tarts while trying to find a new place to satisfy my sweet tooth. It is a small place with about a dozen choices (they do switch the choices around periodically). All items are about two normal bites-sized. I have tried almost everything they have created and enjoy them all. Among my favourites are the snickerdoodles, peanut butter sandwiches, fleur de sel chocolate chip and their macarons. There are a couple of small tables to sit at inside and a couple outside. The prices are very reasonable. They also make their own ice cream...but it is just okay. I would go for their baked treats. Very yummy :)

• Visited June 2013
“Tartalicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stopped here as part of my pedal bike tour. The tarts were amazingly delicious. I bought some to take back to the hotel for my husband who was there for business. Just a side note it would have been nice to have been give a tour or had someone talk about the bakery as part of the bike tour...

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Insane delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I saw Two Tarts highlighted on Unique Sweets on the Cooking Channel. It is now our "go-to" when we need to bring dessert to any occasion. I have gone in for between 4 and 8 dozen a few times now. Everyone that has one asks about who made them. Highlights are the several daily varieties of Macarons and the Li'l Mamas. Parking can be a bit of a nightmare as this is adjacent to "Trendy Third" and parking trouble is expected. Parking is also worth the effort. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Cookies and Atmosphere great, Service, not so good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We've been big supporters of Two Tarts Bakery since it opened in our neighborhood -- the atmosphere is charming and the cookies are heaven, but the last time we were there, the person behind the counter was snippy, and so we won't be going back.

• Visited January 2013