“Perfect Portland Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Everett Street Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Everett Street Guesthouse
You added Everett Street Guesthouse to your Saves list
2306 NE Everett St, Portland, OR 97232   |
Ranked #2 of 42 Portland B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Waterville, Maine
“Perfect Portland Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My wife and I stayed with Terry for two nights during our July visit to Portland. The house is perfect and Terry was a great host, serving up delicious and healthy breakfasts, and providing helpful information when we needed it. The location is terrific allowing for an easy walk to several really good restaurants and cafes. The room was super comfortable with television, wi-fi, and a great bed. Her house, decor, gardens, etc. are lovely!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I recently stayed at the Everett Street Guesthouse in the cottage. It was such a wonderful and comfortable space to stay in! Terry is so incredibly thorough in her attention to every little detail. She provided us with breakfast items in the morning to get us started and literally anything I could possibly need for my trip was provided. I didn't know this, but she also has bicycles for rental if you do not have a car. I will definitely take that into account the next time we visit. I was not sure what to expect as this was my first time renting a cottage instead of staying in a hotel, but not only was it more affordable, it was way more comfortable. The bed was fantastic, the pillows were comfy and it was in a great location. The restaurants within walking distance were soooo good as is most the food in Portland. Thank you, Terry for such an accommodating experience!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
White Plains, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I can't imagine a nicer place to stay in Portland than the cottage at the Everett St. Guesthouse. It's on a quiet street, is spotlessly clean, has a very fresh, cheerful look and was equipped with everything we needed to feel comfortable and at home. There's a microwave and toaster oven, a fridge stocked with breakfast goodies to get you started, a comfortable bed, a washer/drier and even a cute little patio. The location is excellent, near great restaurants and public transportation and just a short ride into downtown. Terry was friendly and helpful. We certainly hope to return!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights there about 2 weeks ago. Very clean place decorated with interesting arts and crafts. Terry is very friendly and helpful and she gave us the information and suggestions on where to go and where to eat. The breakfast is delicious and healthy. We will come back again for next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We could not have asked for anything more! The guesthouse provided a much needed relaxing few days on our trip up the west coast. The guesthouse has a great location and everything you need. Very clean, suggestions and directions provided. Terry even offered to drive us to the Pittock Mansion and also pointed us in the right directions as far as things to do and places to eat. This guesthouse comes highly recommended. Very clean and so cute!

• Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I just spent a week visiting Portland for vacation and we stayed here the whole week in the separate cottage. We arrived late and it was no problem. There was some breakfast foods in the kitchenette which was great (and voodoo donuts was just a short walk away too) and the place itself was perfect for us. Very nice little cottage which the owner has outfitted with all the essentials that one might need and which is aesthetically pleasing. There is also a small outdoor space to relax around a table and the gardens are beautiful. Location wise it was great too. Short drive to the airport (15-20 minutes?) and 30 minute walk or 10 minute bike ride to downtown and we rented the bikes to go around the city several days which was very convenient. We were also able to park our rental car on the street with no problem and it's very easy to get out of the city for day trips. Owner was accessible if you needed anything but the cottage was very private which was just what we were looking for. It was also nice to have the laundry capabilities since we were there for a week. OVerall couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I used to live in Portland and was planning to be in town for five nights, for a research trip. Staying in a hotel in my old hometown just felt too weird -- and expensive -- so this B&B seemed like an affordable happy medium, particularly since I could elect to stay in a room with a shared bathroom (with one other room that was only occupied one of the nights I was there, so it was essentially like having my own bathroom). The house and rooms were comfortable and tastefully decorated ("No frilly curtains, no teddy bears, no potpourri," the website promises), the breakfasts delicious, and the innkeeper Terry very nice and accommodating. I wouldn't have minded sharing the bathroom for my entire stay, since it usually works out that different guests keep different schedules. And the location / neighborhood is great, quiet but centrally located.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Everett Street Guesthouse? Share your experiences!