Hey, I'm as hip as the next guy but give me a little comfort please. The Aloft Hotel at the Portland Airport is a convenient location if you are catching a early morning or recovering from a late night flight. However, you will find every surface in your room to be hard, cold, and angular. You'll notice that you get a 'cubby' not a closet, that the carpet is thin not cushy, and the workspace looks like it came from IKEA just down the street. The shower has an interesting translucent wall which allows you to give your partner a 'peep show' if you're into that kind of thing.
The Aloft has a cool lobby bar which is open late and features live music on the weekend. Drip coffee is free but you will pay for specialty coffee drinks in the morning.
You'll not want to linger here: the Aloft Hotel is designed for functionality.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Portland Airport At Cascade Station Hotel Portland
- Aloft Portland Airport At Cascade Station Hotel
- Aloft Portland Airport
- Aloft Cascade Station
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel just minutes away from Portland Airport and a quick trip to downtown too via the MAX line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.