It was nice and in a good location, but parking was an additional $34.00. There is a public parking garage a few minutes walk away and is $18.00, but drop your luggage off in front of hotel first, then walk over.
No coffee in room. Starbucks accross the street.
Room was nice and comfy. Shopping at Macy's below hotel.
Modern and kinda yuppy decore.
- Also Known As:
- The Nines, Portland Hotel Portland
- The Nines, Portland Hotel
- The Nines Hotel Portland
- The Nines Portland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown luxury hotel, The Nines, Portland hotel offers a boutique experience in the Pacific Northwest. Located next to Pioneer Square, we're the perfect starting point for your explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nines, Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.