OK, so a willing staff if somewhat uneducated.
Stayed in a room with access to the Executive Club Lounge.
If you drink, it's a dream come true with complimentary decent quality wines and local brews.
Even the sodas are upscale.
Breakfast (continental) and evening fare varies..............NOW HERE'S THE ISSUE.
This morning the club featured Nova Lox and bagels, a product worth more by the pound than the remaining buffet items combined..............almost - the dish is composed of bagels (check - great supply), lox (check), cream cheese (check),capers (check), tomatoes (oops) and purple onions (oops). When I asked for the latter I got the "deer in headlights" look - ok, so i'm looking for "let me check, call the kitchen" ......some sense of professionalism.
What I got was the dreaded "well that's all they gave me SHOULDER SHRUG...........seriously?????????????at a luxury hotel???????????
I can forgive those who never had this delicious dish, but the attitude??
Rooms ok, some rooms no bathtub - BEWARE.
NOTE: 15TH FLOOR has very nice scenic outdoors patio
- Also Known As:
- The Nines, Portland Hotel
- The Nines, Portland Hotel Portland
- The Nines Hotel Portland
- The Nines Portland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown luxury hotel, The Nines, Portland hotel offers a boutique experience in the Pacific Northwest. Located next to Pioneer Square, we're the perfect starting point for your explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nines, Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.