The Pros: (1) great location within easy walking distance to offices in downtown Portland as well as restaurants and the riverfront park, (2) new stylish rooms with excellent in-room dining (among the best I've had in my 20 years of business travel in high-end hotels), (3) fantastic dining facilities (roof top restaurant is very hip and trendy if that is your scene while the atrium facility is excellent and more casual), (4) a big gym with plenty of equipment (not a small room that is an after thought).
Watch out for: (1) hotel layout is large so some rooms may be far from the elevator, and (2) my room was a bit tight with windows that were not ideally placed. But other than that, it was among the better business/boutique hotels that I've stayed at (60 hotel nights/year).
- Also Known As:
- The Nines, Portland Hotel
- The Nines, Portland Hotel Portland
- The Nines Hotel Portland
- The Nines Portland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown luxury hotel, The Nines, Portland hotel offers a boutique experience in the Pacific Northwest. Located next to Pioneer Square, we're the perfect starting point for your explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nines, Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.