Stayed at The Nines in August for a night, the location itself is close to shopping and restaurants, and the river front which was nice. There were a few reasons we were less than impressed with the actual hotel itself. The first was the fact that the wifi would not work at the hotel. We chose the hotel as my bf needed the internet for work as it was a weekday and since it wouldn't work he had to go sit at starbucks to do his work that afternoon. We tried talking to the front desk to see if they could help with the internet and the solution they suggested was that we could call their provider to see why it wasn't working. Really? We should phone? Definitely not 5 star service there. Also our room had a strong urine odour, not sure how well the washroom was cleaned prior to our check-in. When checking out we let them know our concerns about the internet and the smell in the room and they comped the valet for us which was decent since we weren't expecting anything aside from wanting to provide some feedback.
- Also Known As:
- The Nines, Portland Hotel Portland
- The Nines, Portland Hotel
- The Nines Hotel Portland
- The Nines Portland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown luxury hotel, The Nines, Portland hotel offers a boutique experience in the Pacific Northwest. Located next to Pioneer Square, we're the perfect starting point for your explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nines, Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.