My wife and I recently traveled to this hotel to explore the city of Portland and visit some friends who live locally. We had a great time. The hotel is located close to almost everything downtown. We walked to stores, restaurants and coffee. We booked a room on the executive level with a city view - the executive lounge was always well stocked and very comfortable - the city view was limited but better than an interior courtyard view. The interior courtyard seems to get noisy at night and might bother guests on lower levels. The service at the hotel was great, the valet quick, front desk friendly and cleaning staff were attentive to all of the details.
- Also Known As:
- The Nines, Portland Hotel Portland
- The Nines, Portland Hotel
- The Nines Hotel Portland
- The Nines Portland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A downtown luxury hotel, The Nines, Portland hotel offers a boutique experience in the Pacific Northwest. Located next to Pioneer Square, we're the perfect starting point for your explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your The Nines, Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.