“very cool organic local brewery” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Reno, Nevada
“very cool organic local brewery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Good work Christian! This place opened up near me a few years ago, and has been bustling ever since. Perfect combination of FABULOUS beer, very cool decor (PDX bike themed), TVs for sports, happy bartenders that know a lot about beer. I am obsessed with the IPA, and there are always interesting brews and seasonals on tap and nitro. My only complaint ... the food has always been just okay. I want to like it more ... and since I lived only a few blocks away I went a lot and have tried a lot of things ... but nothing has really stuck out as being awesome. I would recommend the pizzas, and for apps, I did really like the pretzels. But go for the beer! And sit outside in the summer!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is hands down the best brew pub in Portland. I eat here frequently and have had a wide variety of both their happy hour and regular menu items. All have always been very good. Current favorite is the minestrone soup and side salad. It cannot be beat for the price.
The wait staff are great as well. Heather and Lilly are THE BEST!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Good Beers, Grumpy Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stopped in here on a recent trip to Portland, we were in town for the Holiday Ale Festival that was downtown; We like to visit breweries and brew pubs and sample all the beer we can. We sat at the bar and I asked the bartender if they offered smaller "taster" size glasses of their beer he said yes and I asked for a few and from here on out the service was horribly slow and the personality of the bartender was non-existent; it seemed like he did not want us there. After a few more tasters and much time wasted we left. If we return we'll try the service from a waitress at a table.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Great Portland Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten at Hopworks several times and have thoroughly enjoyed every meal. It's a lively, but family-friendly place with a creative menu, great service, and great tasting food. Whenever we're in Portland, Hopworks seems to top our list of favorite destinations.

Visited November 2013
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“As brewery and restaurant goes, it is one of the best around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This is our second time visiting this restaurant/brewery and we still like the atmosphere as well as the food. I'm not a drinker but my son in law and my husband do enjoy their IPA beers

• Visited November 2013