“Absolutely scrumptious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Brownsville, Oregon
“Absolutely scrumptious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Blossoming Lotus in Portland is my favorite restaurant on the planet! The food is absolutely delicious, the staff always pleasant and helpful, the cocktails and mocktails are heavenly! I live 2 hours south of Portland, but will make the trip just to eat at Blossoming Lotus. Their gluten free options are fantastic!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Port Townsend
“Best Vegan Restaurant in the Universe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

After seven visits to this restaurant, I must say it is my all time favorite. As a vegan who desires raw foods, I put my cares to rest, as to the integrity of the ingredients used and the flavors, produced by the kitchen staff reflect unparalleled talent and panache. They do it every time.

The menu this autumn features a raw lasagna for $16.00. It was not too big, but certainly not 'chic' small, by any means, compared to the small portions I've endured at, say, City Hall in NYC.

This restaurant alone justifies my many trips to this wonderful city. No restaurant comes close anywhere.

Sometimes, one has to wait to be seated. The staff know this and provide a sign-in sheet to avoid any misunderstandings, as to seating order.

The "cheesecake" is not a large item at $8.00. It has to be tried at least once, though. Tonight is the first time I didn't order it.

• Visited October 2013
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
“Healthy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Part of the reason for being in Portland is to check out all the vegan restaurants. This place was high on my list to visit.i went at lunch on a Saturday. Easy to get to as it's just behind the Lloyd Center. The restaurant is not huge. I ended up sitting at a 4 person table by myself.
I had the whiskey BBQ bowl. I think I'm now a big fan of soy curls. I like my dish enough, my only complaint was the greens were cooked in something a bit too spicy for me. The liquid was all over the bottom of the bowl so my macaroni didn't took on that taste. I did not eat my greens as my nose kept running like it was in a marathon.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Lovely vibe, fantastic food, excellent staff. Everything is vegan/vegetarian and we enjoyed every bite.

“Solid vegan food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Typically American hippie food done very well. Lots of options with good nutritional balance. My mother-in-law even enjoyed it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere